Visiting Our Office
We are excited to see you again. Many things have changed since you last visited our office so we want to make you aware of what to expect when you arrive. Your safety is paramount so we have made changes to our physical space and to our protocols, in order to protect you and our team and meet provincial guidelines. Please feel free to give us a call if you have any questions or concerns.
To maintain physical distancing we ask for your assistance:
- We will remain 6ft from you at all times.
- Anyone who is not in the appointment should please remain in your car.
- Our reception area is for our clients with appointments only.
- Please only visit our office if you have a scheduled appointment.
To ensure a hygienic environment:
- We clean all high traffic areas before and after each client appointment.
- Hand sanitizer is available in our reception area and our boardroom.
- Paperwork will be laid out on your side of the boardroom table to reduce passing it back and forth.
To ensure your safety:
- We will wear masks at all times.
- We would appreciate your use of a mask while visiting our offices.
- We will be unable to offer you coffee or water.
We would also ask that you reschedule your appointment if:
- You have a fever, new onset of cough, or difficulty breathing.
- You have recently taken a Covid-19 test and are either waiting for results or received a positive result within the last 14 days.
- You or anyone in your home travelled out of the country within the last 14 days.
- You have been in contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with or is being tested for the COVID-19 virus (Coronavirus).